Online + Onsite Montessori Training
The MACTE accredited onsite course has been modified to a Hybrid Format during Covid-19 pandemic.
This 100+ hour online Montessori training program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Montessori Education
- Sensorial Education for Young Children
- Practical Living Materials
- Art the Montessori Way
- Communication & Discipline
- Montessori Language Materials
- Music for Young Children
- Montessori Math Materials
- Cultural Materials: Geography, History & Science
This course consists of three components
- Online Lecture Component – Our website hosts series of pre-recorded lectures for students
- Google Classroom Component – Students submit their assignments and presentations sheets and receive feedback and grades.
- Onsite Practice Component – Students attend 2 hours of weekly onsite practice where instructors provide guidance and interactive learning.