Online + Onsite Montessori Training
The MACTE accredited onsite course has been modified to a hybrid format during the Covid-19 pandemic
Upon successful completion of the academic course followed by a nine-month practicum, students may apply for certification from our national organization, International Association of Progressive Montessori (IAPM).
The Academic Course Consists of Three Components:
- Online Lectures: Pre-recorded lectures for students
- Google Classroom: Students submit their assignments and presentations sheets and receive feedback
- Onsite Practice: Students attend weekly onsite practice where instructors provide guidance and interactive learning
Our 200+ hour online Montessori training program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Montessori Education
- Sensorial Education for Young Children
- Practical Living Materials
- Art the Montessori Way
- Communication & Discipline
- Montessori Language Materials
- Music for Young Children
- Montessori Math Materials
- Cultural Materials: Geography, History & Science
Mrs. Sharron Reece directed and taught at Montessori Plus School for more than 10 years. Mrs. Reece holds a BA in Art from Washburn University. She has been teaching full-time at MTP of WA/International since 2003 and wrote her first children’s book in 2017.
Yoon Mi Kim
Mrs. Yoon Mi Kim taught at Montessori Plus School for more than 10 years. Mrs. Kim holds a BS in Accounting from Chung Nam University. She has been teaching full-time at MTP of WA since 2018.